As a digital nomad from North America, the European Union or Australia and New Zealand, you will usually enjoy visa-free travel to a lot of countries with your passport, while for others you will need to arrange a visa before you travel there.

At tax for nomads, we can assist you with your application for a big range of countries.  If you do not find the country you are looking for, you are welcome to reach out for an individual quote.

United States of America

B1/B2 Business and Tourist visa

United States of America

E,H and L employment visa

United States of America

F and K, student and marriage visa


Business / Tourist visa